Over recent years, music festivals have become increasingly popular all over the world. As mentioned on Eventbrite, the festival scene around the world has grown dramatically with more people than ever are attending. Here in Australia, we have a variety of sizes and types of music festivals so there is something for all festival lovers! As mentioned on Jones Around The World, we have everything ranging from massive raves, bush doofs, to camping festivals.
For anyone looking for a music festival to attend here in Australia, we have compiled a list (in no particular order) with just some of the most popular music festivals Australia has to offer.
- Falls Festival- Lorne, Marion Bay, Byron Bay, Freemantle
- Stereosonic- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide
- Byron Bay Bluesfest- Byron Bay NSW
- Splendour in the grass- Byron Bay NSW
- Jerome’s Laneway Festival- Adelaide, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Freemantle WA
- Beyond the Valley- Lardner VIC
- Rainbow Serpent- Lexton VIC
- Meredith Music Festival- Meredith VIC
- Sound bound- Busselton WA
- Electric Gardens- Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
- Field Day- Sydney
- Harbourlife- Sydney
- Listen Out- Sydney, Perth, Melbourne
- Groovin the Moo- Oakbank, Bunbury, Bendigo, Canberra, Maitland, Townsville
- Earthcore- Pyalong VIC
Whether you are in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Darwin, Adelaide, Perth, or even if you are willing to travel interstate, there is bound to be something for every festival lover in Australia.
Act today to secure your DJ and thank you for reading our blog piece. We look forward to being more of help in the future. Keep up to date with our expansion via following us on our main pages.